For Individuals


Do you study, work, run your business in the Czech Republic, or are you a self-employed person or an independent consultant, or do you have a family here and need assistance with arranging residence permits and certain services in relation to your life in the Czech Republic? We offer comprehensive service or a part of it if you cannot do everything yourself.   

  • Employee card
  • Blue card
  • Work permit
  • Visas
  • Long term residence permits
  • Medical insurance
  • Registration within authorities
  • Extension of work and residence permits
  • Temporary residence permits for EU nationals and their family members
  • Permanent residence permit
  • Changes (empoyer, job position)
  • Changes (name, address, passport, etc.)
  • Monitoring of the validity of documents
  • Assistance in case of loss, theft of documents
  • Consultancy

Do you want to find out more?

Are you interested in any of our services or a part of it? Do you need more details? Email us, call us or just complete a simple contact form.